Monday, January 17, 2011

MARC STORACE PART Of "ROCK MEETS CLASSIC" TOUR

KROKUS vocalist Marc Storace will perform some "classic KROKUS" with a "classical symphony orchestra" in four Swiss cities. Other vocalists featured on the "ROCK MEETS CLASSIC" bill include Ian Gillan (Deep Purple), Lou Gramm (Ex-Foreigner), Les Holroyd (Barclay James Harvest) and Dan McCafferty (Nazareth).

Marc is excited to showcase KROKUS songs with a symphony orchestra. If you're in Switzerland, do not miss these shows!

Recently Marc was asked by a journalist whether he’s afraid to tackle the mix between rock and classic or whether it is more so a challenge for him:

MARC: Afraid? Not at all, to the contrary! I learned about classical renditions when I was just born. My mother played on the piano everything from Beethoven to Mozart when I still was in her womb. My oldest sister was a piano teacher and played to ballet. At that time I was more interested in Pop and Soul music and then came Rock’n’Roll!

For more visit : http://krokusonline.seven49.net/Web/en/News/Default.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment