Monday, November 9, 2009

Steelheart--Steelheart (1990)

THIS IS A OUTSTANDING RECORD!!!This album still pushes forth the talents of a band adept at both songwriting and its instruments.The songs just blows you away, with the perfect harmony between the heavy guitars and the exelent voice of Mike Matijevics.The production of Iron Maidens Bruce Dickinson is also perfect.A number of super '80s-style riffs, which are showcased in full force on songs like "Love Ain't Easy", "Rock n' Roll (I Just Wanna)", and the sassy "Gimme Gimme".The lead single on this album was the soaring, respectable power ballad "I'll Never Let You Go", though the true gem is the innovative, crisp and talented "Everybody Loves Eileen". 9/10
TRACK LIST: Love Ain't Easy/Can't Stop Me Lovin' You/Like Never Before/I'll Never Let You Go/Everybody Loves Eileen/ Sheila/Gimme Gimme/Rock n' Roll (I Just Wanna)/She's Gone/Down n' Dirty


2 comments:

  1. THE BEST, only the best of STEELHEART is here, in the first album.

    I remember the first time I've heard about this band : it was when i was watching TV movie "Rock Star". After that, I've searching informations and other stuffs about STEELHEART. When I've recieved this album, i was so excited to listen it. Now, I can say "what a fucking rockband !".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Axl, this is a masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete