Thursday, March 11, 2010

Human Temple / Murder Of Crows (2010)

I recently bought this album and I have to say that's a very good one! Nice melodies, very good vocal performances, a lot of keyboards and nice guitar work. This is the second album for this melodic hard rock act from Finland (I have to search and listen their first one) . "Murder Of Crows" sounds somewhere between the anthemic melodic rock, AOR with some heavier elements. Highlights here are the more experiment track of the album , and my personal fav, " Promised Land " with a very catchy riff, "Not My Fault " , the more AORish tune "Lie" , "Ghost of You " and "What About My Broken Heart " both with catchy choruses . Overall this album may not be something breathtakin' but for sure it's a well played album with passion and tight musicianship. Well done boys!!
HeavyParadise's Rating: 8/10
Tracks

1. Not My Fault 2. Empty Stages 3. Just One Night 4. Promised Land 5. Lie 6. Your Cold Blooded 7. Ghost of You 8. Emily 9. Secret 10. What About My Broken Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment