Monday, December 21, 2009

Jaded Heart / Trust (2004)


Maybe the best Jaded Heart album (Bormann era)!I have been a fan of this melodic rock band for several years now and I have to admit that when M. Bormann and the rest of the band split I was a little disapointed, but hey, thats life. Back to the review. This album  has taken all the elements from past Jaded Heart albums and has injected them to a higher,more hard edged level that breathes a whole new life into the band, the hard rockers rock now much harder and the ballads are more passionate now!If I'm going to review this album track by track I would praise the entire album, and I guess that could be a bit boring :-) 
So the point here is that with this album, the last with Michael Bormann on board, Jaded Heart made a hell of an album with strong choruses,great guitar work and overall a tight musicianship!A must have for everyone. 10/10
Tracks 1. Anymore 2. Feels Like Home 3. Healer 4. Burning Heart 5. If I Lose 6. Trust 7. Masquerade
8. Let It Rain 9. Love Is Magic 10. Sweet Summertime 11. Hating You 12. Jaded 13. Give It Back

No comments:

Post a Comment