Friday, June 24, 2011

SEBASTIAN BACH : "......the wildest album cover this year !!!!!!!!

This was taken by Bach's official facebook page :

"Wow I am SO BLOWN AWAY by the amazing artwork of Richard Villa ! I have just approved the Album Cover of "Kicking & Screaming" & I am happy to say I have seen the wildest album cover this year .. & it's ours haha!! I am so proud of the music on this CD & now I can say I'm equally proud of the Cover Art. So many covers these days are just a headshot & a logo, zzzzzz. The album cover is a lost art & I am so glad Richard Villa knows how to create art that is as heavy as rock n' roll can be !! Can't wait for all of you to see it ! "







"Kicking & Screaming" IN STORES SEPTEMBER 27 2011

tour dates :
AUGUST 23 HOLMDEL NJ PNC BANK ARTS CENTER

AUGUST 24 WANTAGH NY NIKON @ JONES BEACH THEATER
AUGUST 25 POUGHKEEPSIE NY THE CHANCE
AUGUST 27 GRAND JUNCTION CO ROCKJAM



No comments:

Post a Comment