Saturday, February 17, 2024

REVIEW : THE END MACHINE, The Quantum Phase (Frontiers Music s.r.l. Release: 8 March 2024)

'The Quantum Phase' is entitled the brand new opus by THE END MACHINE. The End Machine is the supergroup that consists of legendary George Lynch (Lynch Mob, Dokken), Jeff Pilson (Dokken, Foreigner), Steve Brown and Girish Pradhan, the rising superstar vocalist known for his work under the moniker Girish And The Chronicles

This is the band's, already, third full-length record after the eponymous debut "The End Machine", in 2019, and its 2021 sophomore album, 'Phase2'. The band has parted ways with singer Robert Mason and Girish is the new kid on board that is called to show off his talent on "The Quantum Phase"!! 

I really loved the band's previous two albums and I have to say that I was very curious what to expect from the new The End Machine record with Girish on board. His voice is amazing and with his main band this guy is really excellent!! After the very first spin of "The Quantum Phase" I have to say that I'm liking a lot the new songs. For example "Silent Winter" sounds like an outtake from any of Lynch Mob's first two albums and this is a thing that I love! I'm a huge fan of the first two Lynch Mob records, early Dokken and for me George Lynch is a true guitar hero and an inspiration in my youth! 

"Killer Of The Night" is a killer straight-forward and classic hard rock tune that must be played on a maximum volume! One of my personal favourite track out of the new album that features an epic solo from Lynch!!! "Stand Up" features a nice groove in it while the 'darker' and 'moodier' "Burning Man" is in one word awesome! The hard rock 'n roll-esque "Hell Or High Water", the heavier with some 'raspier' vocals "Black Hole Extinction" and the huge "Stranger in the Mirror" are all big, loud and solid slices of pure and classic hard rock stuff at its best! 

Closing my review, I have to say that this is one of the best playing I have heard from Mr.Scary since a long time!! The hooks, the choruses, the inspired solos and riffs, the arrangements, the songs are all excellent and solid all the way! Highly recommended!

RATING : 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆  (9 / 10)


FOLLOW THE END MACHINE:

No comments:

Post a Comment