Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Robin Beck's great escape!

"The Great Escape" is the brand new album of Robin Beck! Official release date date will be on 11 February 2011.
A message from Robin Beck : "Hey everybody... As we're getting closer, I just thought I’d give you a positive update. The new Robin Beck CD will be in flight to you all around the world by the end of October. 11 new songs and special guests performing duets to rock your soul.
I can't thank you guys enough for the encouragement that you give to me and the inspiration I get from you to keep rockin'! It's your emails, myspace comments and fan mail that give me the strength and heart I need to run with it. Every day brings us closer to giving you the music we so love to do and keep on doing. I love getting your comments so keep em coming. "



No comments:

Post a Comment