Saturday, June 12, 2010

Aces High / Ten ' N Out (1994)

This is an amazing hard rock album! And I'm saying the word 'amazing' because this little gem is one of the best heavy rock albums that I've heard in a long time. I have to admit that I really didn't know about these guys and when I heard some samples, I can't remember where, it was a big surprise for me! The next thing was to search and buy "Ten 'n Out" album. The sound? Hmmm, big guitars with a really 'fat' sound, powerfull and passionate vocals, great songwritting, huge hooks and choruses and an overall a tight band with a strong production. One of the strong points of the band is that Aces High can really write some huge ballads! So, all in all this is a very good album full of great moments, no fillers here, and a big must have album. Buy it!!!!
HeavyParadise's Rating: 9/10
Tracks


1. Jungle Of Love 4:27 2. Do You Need 4:26 3. Nobodys Fool 4:57 4. Remember 4:40 5. Piece of the Action 4:49 6. Ten 'N Out 4:27 7. Heartache Breakdown 5:54 8. Rock The City 5:48 9. Never Again 4:42 10. Eternelly 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment