Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Michael Bormann news.....

From Michael's site: " Unfortunately there won´t be any live-activities in the near future. My live-band is incomplete. Olli Müller has turned his back on the music-industry and Andreas Rippelmeier is taking an artistic timeout. Plus, my production-schedule is way too tight and so I just don´t have the time to rehearse. It really takes time to become “one” as a band. I´m not willing to do things (whatsoever) halfhearted.
I´m almost done with all recordings and I am very happy about it. It really took me a while (on and off within the last 10months….) to accomplish the album, because I didn´t really know, what I wanted in the very beginning. So I started to tape around 30 songs. But I got a picture now and I am getting closer. 12-14songs will be on “DIFFERENT” (still working title ). Release is planned for June. "





No comments:

Post a Comment