Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grand Design / Time Elevation (2009)

I have to admit that I was wrong with this one! But let's take things from the start. I love Def Leppard, I grew up with the Lep sound. So, when I first heard this album I said: "ok another one band who wants to be Def Leppard", why they are trying so hard to sound like a new "Hysteria"? After a few , a lot, more listenings I have to say that I like it!! I don't mind if they are sounding like Def Leppard, I really miss the pure D.L. sound. I caught myself the other day whispering some tunes from this album, so the bottom line is that this album finally worked for me. For the ones that haven't heard this album, go and get it! It's an album full of big anthemic choruses, great guitar work, good production and the spirit of the huge Def Leppard all over. 
 HeavyParadise's Rating: 8/10
Tracks

1. Love Sensation 4:11/ 2. Slugged Out 4:22/ 3. Air It Out 5:35/ 4. Piece of the Action 5:25/ 5. Sad Sound of Goodbye 5:23/ 6. No Time for Love 5:46/ 7. Hello Mr. Heartache 4:58/ 8. Let's Go Down Fighting 5:09 9. Sheik Iddup 4:23/ 10. Love Will Know 4:11


No comments:

Post a Comment