Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Lions Pride Music is excited to present you Silked & Stained's first single "Take Me" *Official Music Video) taken from their latest masterpiece 2nd album "Goes Up To Eleven" available now worldwide!


Lions Pride Music is excited to present you Silked & Stained's first single "Take Me" *Official Music Video) taken from their latest masterpiece 2nd album "Goes Up To Eleven" available now worldwide!




Video:
Filmed: Petros Skoutas
Outfit: Dimitrios Ordoulidis
Jewellery: Boudoir Dennisp
Project Manager: Maria Savvati
Video Studio P.56
Produced & Mixed by: Dion Christodoulatos/ CFN studio

Band Members:
►Haris Mos - Lead Vocals
►Tony Gavalas - Guitar
►Tommy Fotiadis - Bass
►Orpheus Lazz - Drums

TAKE ME (Lyrics)
I like the way you look at me, I like the way you move
Remember when we used to be, Two shadows in the groove

Just hear me now, I’m back in town
let’s get locked down, I’m ready when you are

Take me to the moon and back
I wanna feel you I wanna rock your body
Shake me you can break me
You can have me give me what you got
Baby get ready for the show
Time to lay you down

This is my revelation, It’s not a cry for love
You are my destination, This is the final stop

So come on now, Just lock the door
I’ll show you how, You know you need some more



Digital Downloads:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2PQz09u






No comments:

Post a Comment