Thursday, July 17, 2014

Joe Bonamassa announces video and first-ever picture disc

To celebrate the 22nd September release of Joe Bonamassa’s new studio album, “Different Shades Of Blue”, the celebrated guitarist has just premiered a new video for the title track.  Watch the stunning video and listen to this incredibly moving song here - http://smarturl.it/h84a47.

The new album will be on various formats, including a Limited Edition CD with 64-page Hardcover Digibook and 180 gram black vinyl. Fans will also be pleased to know that “Different Shades Of Blue” will also be the first-ever Bonamassa album to be released as a collectable 12” inch Vinyl Picture Disc


The new album will also be Joe's first to feature all original material.  Says Joe,It’s been a while since I’ve been involved in the writing on an entire album. I decided I wanted to make a completely original blues album. I’ve really had to push myself to make everything I do better than the last project. I feel like I owe it to the fans to give them an original record after all these years.”


Album Tracklisting:

1.            Hey Baby (New Rising Sun)
2.            Oh Beautiful!
3.             Love Ain't A Love Song
4.            Living On The Moon
5.            Heartache Follows Wherever I Go
6.            Never Give All Your Heart
7.            I Gave Up Everything For You, 'Cept The Blues
8.            Different Shades Of Blue
9.            Get Back My Tomorrow
10.          Trouble Town
11.          So, What Would I Do



Joe Bonamassa recently announced that he’ll perform  four concerts at London’s Hammersmith Eventim Apollo on March 17, 19, 20 and 21.  Click HERE for ticket and concert details. 






No comments:

Post a Comment