Sunday, May 1, 2011

THE SEARCH IS OVER FOR DREAM THEATER !


So, after a long time searchin', Dream Theater ended up who is going to replace Mike Portnoy on drums. Portnoy took the decision to quit after his bandmates refused his original suggestion for them all to take a break. He recently told Classic Rock Prog: “I’d be lying if I didn’t say I am devastated they chose to continue without me. After giving my heart and soul, blood, sweat and tears to the band for 25 years, I hoped they’d value me and our relationship enough to respect my need for us to take a little break. I am truly heartbroken over their decision" .
(Mike Portnoy)

The new drummer is called Mike Mangini. This is confirmed by the band and you can see it at this link : http://www.youtube.com/roadrunnerrecords . Mangini is well known for his works with James LaBrie, Annihilator, Extreme and Steve Vai.
(Mike Mangini)

No comments:

Post a Comment