Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sebastian Bach Completes 8 Final Mixes For New CD

Former Skid Row vocalist Sebastian Bach is hard at work on his upcoming solo album.


Says Bach, "I am having the TIME OF MY LIFE right now CRANKING 8 FINAL MIXES of the new record! Yes thats right, producer extraordinaire Bob Marlette has completed 8 out of 13 final mixes for the record and I just cannot tell you how clean, clear, loud, groovin', classy, heavy and crazy this music sounds! Everything sounds better than I ever could have imagined and I cannot wait for you all to jam out to this."

Italian label Frontiers Records will be releasing Sebastian bach's new album. With producer Bob Marlette (Black Sabbath, Shinedown, Atreyu, Filter) at the helm, Bach will be joined by new young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and the incomparable Bobby Jarzombek (Halford, Riot, Iced Earth) -- Sebastian's drummer for the past 7 years. The album is tentatively scheduled for a summer 2011 worldwide release.

Sebastian Bach commented, "I would like to sincerely thank all at Frontiers Records for their support and belief in me, my band and the new tunes. Expect an album full of high-energy rock n' roll with kick-ass clean and clear vocals, along with me laying down the craziest screams I have recorded in my life thus far�To all of the rockers of the world, thank you for letting me create killer music for the past two decades, and all I can say is, we are just warming up mothertruckers!" Frontiers Records President Serafino Perugino added, "We are pleased and honored to be at the service of Sebastian Bach! We look forward to help make his forthcoming album a hard rock milestone!"

Sebastian Bach has sold in excess of 20 million records worldwide as lead singer with his former band, Skid Row and as a solo artist. Far from just being a multi-platinum recording artist, the singer/songwriter/actor/entertainer has expanded his career over the past decade to include episodic television with a 5-season recurring role on the CW's hit series "Gilmore Girls", starring roles on Broadway ("Jekyll & Hyde", "The Rocky Horror Picture Show") and national touring companies ("Jesus Christ Superstar"), as well as an ongoing relationship with MTV/VH1.

No comments:

Post a Comment