Monday, February 28, 2011

Sebastian Bach says 'NO' on a Skid Row reunion!



RevolverTV recently conducted an exclusive interview with former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach at the Golden Gods Awards press announcement. Bach is currently working on his next solo album which he says is "along the lines of Skid Row... Slave To The Grind. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, I'm just trying to put stuff in your iPod that fits with the other stuff."

When asked what it would take to get Skid Row back together Bach replied, "I don't base my life, in 2011, on thirty years ago. I was kicked out of that band, and if you worked at Pizza Hut and got fired would you be knocking on the door of Pizza Hut saying 'please let me back in'? You'd be like 'f*$k Pizza Hut, f#*k you!' You wan't to kick me out go f*$k yourself!. (laughs)

I'm always perplexed by that. You don't want me to sing in your band, kiss my fucking ass. Don't hurt yourself finding someone who can. (laughs)"

No comments:

Post a Comment