Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stryper / Murder By Pride (2009)


I'm glad that stryper are back with this effort,great comeback from the best Christian band ever! Is far far better than the bad "reborn" album, it sounds like a more modern "against the law". The vocal harmonies and the guitar work are more straight forward than the "reborn" album. Ok this may not is a masterpiece as their earlier works but for sure is a solid record with some great tracks.
The title "reborn" fits better with this release...... 7,5/10
Tracklist 1. Eclipse For The Son 2. 4 Leaf Clover 3. Peace Of Mind 4. Alive 5. The Plan 6. Murder By Pride 7. Mercy Over Blame 8. I Believe 9. Run In You 10. Love Is Why 11. Everything 12. My Love (I’ll Always Show) 13. My Love My Life My Flame
Line-up Michael Sweet ,Oz Fox ,Tracy Ferrie ,Robert Sweet






No comments:

Post a Comment