Friday, May 17, 2019

Art Of Melody Music & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce the signing of female rock vocalist, Maryan, for the recording and release of her debut album.


Maryan: a new exciting addition to the female AOR scene
Art Of Melody Music & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce the signing of female rock vocalist, Maryan, for the recording and release of her debut album. 

Hailing from Italy, Maryan took her first steps into the rock/metal scene fronting various bands, and was noticed by vocalist and producer Davide "Dave Rox" BarbieriDave immediately brought her to the attention of Burning Minds Music Group's A&R and producer, Pierpaolo "Zorro" Monti. Blown away by her vocal talent, Zorro approached her with the proposal of a professional collaboration.

Zorro says: "Being a big fan of female-fronted AOR, myself, I've searched for years to find a new female AOR sensation. Maryan represents exactly what I always imagined, and I'm sure she is going to make some significant waves in the melodic rock scene with her outstanding talent".



Maryan adds: "This moment mean so much to me. On one hand, it marked the arrival of a long, inner search, where I finally understood the place music has in my life. My friend and teacher, Davide Barbieri, plays an essential role. He introduced me to the Burning Minds' family, and he knows how to get the best out of my voice. Here, I’m finding passionate artists who are in love with the beauty of sound. I’m thoroughly enjoying my collaboration with Pierpaolo Monti, both from a musical and a human point of view. This signing is the beginning of something truly exciting for me. With Dave and Zorro’s experience and care in the production, I’m sure we'll be able to create something really explosive".

Maryan will be backed by established musicians for the recording of her debut album. It will feature also noteworthy songwriting contributions from the likes of Niclas Olsson (Sapphire Eyes, Alyson Avenue), Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri (Wheels Of Fire, Raintimes, Charming Grace), Pierpaolo "Zorro" Monti (Shining Line, Raintimes, Charming Grace), Gianluca Firmo (Room Experience, Firmo), Alessandro Broggi (Airbound), Marcello Spera Andrew Trabelsi (Alchemy), Lorenzo Nava (Streetlore), the Mindfeels' crew and more. British novelist Peter Darley will also be providing his talent in the lyrics' department.

The album will be recorded under the supervision of producers Pierpaolo "Zorro" Monti & Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri, while mixing and mastering duties will be handled by renowned sound engineer, Roberto Priori (Danger Zone, Raintimes, Wheels Of Fire). The first official single, "Like A Dragonfly", will be released worldwide in the forthcoming weeks.

Web/Social Links:
www.facebook.com/maryanofficialpage
www.facebook.com/artofmelodymusic 
www.burningmindsgroup.com/art-of-melody-music

www.instagram.com/burning_minds_music_group




No comments:

Post a Comment