Friday, March 28, 2014

PLATENS new album: track in streaming

10 years have passed since the PLATENS’ debut album. Today we’re here again with a brand new album titled “Out of the world” and a renewed line up:
Dario Grillo: vocals, guitars and keyboards

Riccardo Barbiera: drum
Domiziano Mendolia: bass
Gabriels: hammond & synth
The cover artwork has been realized by Caio Caldas (Dragonforce, Violet Sun Etc).

The tracklist is:
01 – Running
02 – Time will tell
04 – you won’t bring me down
04 – Ask yourself
05 – I still search for you
06 – Sometimes I miss you
07 – Last final time
08 – Don’t leave me alone
09 – Deep in my heart
10 – No easy way out (Robert Tepper COVER)
11 – Save me

On the link below you can listen to the song “last final time”:



Follow us through our facebook page:


Stay tuned for upcoming news!




No comments:

Post a Comment