Friday, March 4, 2011

Stephen Pearcy : "RATT with me involved will not be active 2011!!!"

Vocalist Stephen Pearcy said in a recent Twitter posting : "RATT w/me involved will not be active 2011, maybe longer. No new record, tour, or life w/me until things R back on track! Until then, M.I.A."

In the meantime Stephen Pearcy has been in the studio recording his 4th solo record for a summer 2011 release. Pearcy says, "Expect the unexpected, It's time to pull out all the stops on this one, no f*#kin' around. We've got more then enough material, and the material is ass kicking! There's a couple songs that should of been on 'Infestation' that's for sure, stubbornness and politics prevented that. But there's a reason for everything. We'll work the songs up at Fred Coury's (Cinderella) studio, and yes, he'll be drums on as much of the new music as I can get. My partner in grime; Erik Ferentinos (The Antidivision/Pearcy solo band lead guitarist) and I have written plenty of new heavy tunes! It's all about the best solo music I have. We'll have some name players all over this new CD!"
http://www.stephen-pearcy.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment