Friday, October 8, 2010

Vince Neil about the rest Crue members : 'I Don't Completely Trust Them' !!!

Rocker Vince Neil is always skeptical when his Motley Crue band mates contact him, because he's convinced there's always an "ulterior motive".

The singer has endured a strained past with fellow Crue stars Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars, which saw him exit the group in 1992 before rejoining the band five years later. The quartet went on hiatus as the stars pursued solo careers and reunited once more in 2004 to launch their comeback.

However, Neil insists he's still weary of his rocker pals and they all share a love/hate relationship with one another. He tells AOL's Popeater.com, "It's not that I don't like them - we love each other. I don't know. You deal with it and you try and look past the eccentricities. Everybody has their quirks and some are more irritating than others...

"For a while there was always an ulterior motive for everything that was done and I still think that way. When decisions are made about something I always try to figure out the angle. I don't completely trust them but I don't think they completely trust me, either. It's a two-way street. That's the way things have evolved. That's with all Motley business, not just the band."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/10/05/vince_neil_i_dont_completely_trust_the

No comments:

Post a Comment