Sunday, March 7, 2010

Survivor / Vital Signs (1984)

This is a classic album in the history of AOR. Survivor's "Vital Signs" is an album that has it everything , strong melodies , great choruses , keybords, excellent guitar work and amazing vocals. Even if I'm not a big Survivor fan, I have to admit that I love this album. Far beyond its time , "Vital Signs" shows that Survivor was not only the band of "Eye Of The Tiger" or "Burning Heart" but they could also write an album like this.
 This is one of these albums that grabs you from start to finish. Every track here is a gem! A classic album!!
HeavyParadise's Rating: 10/10
 Tracks

1. I Can't Hold Back 3:59 2. High on You 4:09 3. First Night 4:17 4. The Search Is Over 4:13 5. Broken Promises 4:01 6. Popular Girl 3:39 7. Everlasting 3:52 8. It's The Singer, Not The Song 4:34 9. I See You in Everyone 4:26

No comments:

Post a Comment