Sunday, December 27, 2009

Michael Bormann / st (2002)


This is the first solo album by the mighty M. Bormann after his departure from Jaded Heart. This is more laid-back acoustic rock than his previous works,with Jaded Heart or the other projects he was involved in.
What we have here is a 11 track album full of nice laid-back rock tunes and the amazing smooth vocals from Bormann.Highlights of the album are the opener anthemic AOR "Can't Stop Missing You ", the emotional "Sorry Is All I Can Say ", "How Many Times " and "The One I Hate ". A very good release. 7/10
Tracks 1. Can't Stop Missing You 2. The Best Is Yet To Come 3. How Many Times 4. If I Was A King
5. Sorry Is All I Can Say 6. Don't You Wanna Spend Some 7. Don't Lie To Me 8. The One I Hate 9. Children Of The Earth 10. So What About 11. Gotta Have Some Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment