Friday, September 2, 2011

TONY HARNELL, NYC SHOW "INFLUENCES"

"Hello friends,
Another gig in NYC!! This time I am covering artist's that have had a huge impact on my life and music. I hope you'll join me for this one of a kind performance. I'll be joined by Len Monachello on Piano and guitar, Jason Hagen on guitar, Brandon Wilde on bass and vocals and of course Amy Harnell on vocals and beauty:) This will be the first time I have ever performed with Piano being the main instrument. Not an elsectric Piano, a real grand piano on stage played beautifully by Len, it's going to be magic!"

Rockwood Music Hall Stage 2, 196 Allen Street (1/2 blck s. of Houston), New York, NY
Saturday, October 1st 7:30pm

 
Get tickets in advance here (last show was sold out) : rockwoodmusichall.tickets.musictoday.com/RockwoodMusicHall/calendar.aspx 

In other news Harnell, also said : "I am taking a semi-break from music for a bit, there will be the odd recording released for projects here and there and they will be announced as they come. As always thank you for your love and support!"

No comments:

Post a Comment