Thursday, September 16, 2010

Philip Anselmo 'there might have been some sort of schism between me and the other three guys as to where the hell we are really going'

Pantera's vocalist Philip Anselmo spoke to The Gauntlet  about the recording of "Cowboys From Hell", the 20th anniversary release, changes in the band, and his penis size.

Stated Anselmo: "It was a trip. It was really weird at that time. It was like I was in the band for a week and the next thing I know this entire record was written. I was scribbling down these generic lyrics and doing what I thought was the best. They were in a hurry as they were used to being on schedule all the time. I'm not sure if I was feeling it, I was just filling in a role there. Between "Power Metal" and "Cowboys from Hell", there might have been some sort of schism between me and the other three guys as to where the hell we are really going here."

More here : http://www.thegauntlet.com/interview/305/657/Pantera.html#axzz0zh8a8UZu 


No comments:

Post a Comment